The Docker course
“Docker for Web Developers” provides:
- 50% off BLACK FRIDAY sale price
- 200-page book in various formats
- 90 minutes of video tutorials
- source code for use in your projects
- private chat room for help and support
- ongoing updates as Docker evolves
“you’re missing a trick if you haven’t looked at Docker yet”
Ben Frain, UK web developer
By the end of the course, you will know:
- The benefits of Docker, its concepts, and terminology.
- How to install Docker and Docker Compose on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- How to launch MySQL and the Adminer PHP database client using Docker and Docker Compose. The same concepts apply to any other database and application.
- How to set-up a full WordPress theme/plugin development environment using Docker.
- How to build a simple “Hello World” application using a language running with Docker.
- How to use Docker to set-up, code, and debug a complex multi-dependency application using NGINX, MongoDB, Node.js, and client-side build tools.
- How to make local code updates, use live reloading, and debug a Dockerized application in VS Code and browser DevTools.
- How to push application images to Docker Hub.
- How to deploy to a Dockerized application to production servers using Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
- All the most useful Docker, Docker Compose, and Dockerfile commands.
Buy the “Docker for Web Developers” course or find out more…